What To Look For in High-Quality Tyres
Posted on December 8, 2020 by dubai
For the best and smooth performance of your vehicle, it’s best to change the tyres every three years. Sure, it’s not an economical option but one or two tyres can be changed at a time. The real challenge in buying new tires besides the cost is finding the right ones for your vehicle. Things like tread, grip, wear, and rolling resistance need to be looked at as they will make an overall impact on the performance and handling of your vehicle. Once you decide to go for new tyres, keep the below mentioned checklist in your mind.
- Checking for compatible tyres. Consult the manual guide that comes with your vehicle to learn more about the manufacturer recommended tyres.
- Make sure you get the right tyre size and if you have the original tyres on your vehicle, then look at the sidewall for the standard width and diameter.
- Speed rating is another important element to consider when buying high-quality tyres. It determines a tyre’s maximum speed capability during maximum load carrying.
- Install the same tyre type, brand, and model on all four wheels positions.
Buy a Tyre Best Suited For Your Vehicle
And how does a driver make that decision? Before you head out to buy a new tyre, do a little homework and learn about the brands that are available. In high-quality range there are plenty of options like Continental Tyres, Bridgestone, Goodyear, Michelin, and Hankook Tyres. Most of the European car manufacturers and even some high-end Asian vehicle manufacturers work directly with the tyre companies, telling them about the specifications. Manufacturers like Porsche clearly mention in their warranty that replacement tyres have to be approved by Porsche, else it will become void.
There are different types of tread designs, each providing the drivers a unique experience. In a symmetrical tyre tread, the driver enjoys low rolling resistance, high directional stability, and a smooth ride. Tyres with directional tread ensure protection against aquaplaning, superior road handling, and solid grip especially on slippery roads. With asymmetric tyre tread patterns the driver gets a good grip on wet road, high-curve stability, and excellent handling.
Choose the best quiet tyres for your vehicle that ensure a comfortable and smooth drive. Noise cancelling technology has been introduced by some of the leading tyre manufacturers like Dunlop, Michelin, Hankook, Bridgestone, and Continental. These tyres have soft rubber composition, narrower tyre size, and asymmetrical tread blocks that reduce noise levels.
Always consider your location before choosing a tyre. If you are located in a region that has warm temperature like the UAE then either go for summer tires or all-season tires. Those residing in colder region should always go for winter tyres.
No matter where you are located in the UAE, Dubai Tyre Shop is your ultimate destination for online tyre buying. Get expert opinion and enjoy premium services at the best rates.
- What To Look For in High-Quality Tyres
- Toyota Innova Tyres – Safeguarding Your Car Against Theft
- Ford Expedition Tyres
- TRAVELING ON LOW PRESSURE WITH RUN FLAT TIRES
- Nissan Armada Tyres – Choosing The Right Tyres
- Upsizing Your Kia Soul Tyres
- Toyota Yaris Tyres
- Hyundai Tucson Tyres – Tips For Buying Them
- Tips for Buying Toyota Avalon Tyres Online
- Nissan 350Z Tyres
SIGN UP FOR OUR BEST DEALS
Get the latest information about new products, special deals, news, top-rated items, promotions and more!